Sausalito, California

Friday, February 15, 2013

Hubby's Block Valentine!

Candy, candy everywhere!
This is my husband's Valentine card!  My sister, Chris, showed me how to make this block card.  I love how you can fold it and and then mail it!  Super cute idea!  Check out Chris' blog for her block cards.  She also has the link for the video that shows how to do this type of card. 

Back of the card
The sentiment says "You hold the key to my heart". I used a lot of different papers from Bo Bunny, Authentique, Stampin up, and Cratepaper.  Love all the Valentine paper out there to decorate with this year. I am definitely going to make a block card again--Love it!!

Closer look at the Prima flower and candy!


3 comments:

  1. Nice job on your Valentine Block card! Love the different Valentine paper you used! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed the link to my blog! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. You get to be so creative with the use of the different papers. Love the embellishments, too. Gotta try this one.

    ReplyDelete