Sausalito, California

Friday, March 7, 2014

Glitter and Copics

My sister, Chris, from Callalilystudio.blogspot.com recently reminded me of this technique.  We had taken a class in Dover, New Hampshire with Jeanette at Stamped Designs and I wanted to give this a try again.  The instructions are excellent on this video using Elizabeth Crafts products.  It is hard to see but the flowers as well as the background are all micro fine glitter.  The  name of the product I used is called Glitter Ritz. You think you are going to use a lot but you really don't.  Then after the stickers and glitter are applied you color with copic markers.  So pretty!  Anyone would be happy to get these cards!  I just added more bling and it is done.  I am definitely going to give this another try!  Just beautiful!!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty cards! I do love this technique! I want to do some more!

    ReplyDelete