Sausalito, California

Friday, August 22, 2014

A gymnast birthday

My boss' daughter's birthday, Mia has been doing gymnastics for a few years now so I thought how cute would it be to make her on a balance beam!!  I found a ballerina on pinterest and then looked around and found on splitcoast  this one. All the punches are from SU.  The body is the small tag punch, word window punch is the arms and legs.  The head is just the circle punch with the hair being the circle punch cut in half.  I used the corner punch which I punched twice to create the white "V" for decoration on the body.  The balance beam is just embossed and sponged with Tim Holtz distressed ink.  The funky fold/center fold card was perfect for this !

The inside reads Happy Birthday to someone who is always in perfect form!  Happy Birthday Mia!!

1 comment: