Sausalito, California

Friday, May 29, 2015

Birthday for Manya!

Just a quick post on a card I made for my co-worker's daughter!  She loves the cards I make for her mom so I thought I would make a card for her!  Manya loves her little chihuahua, Sweetie!! Here is my take on Manya's sweet little "Sweetie"!!

I used punches from SU.  Modern label punch for the front legs, tab punch for the hind legs, oval and round punches for the head and I used 5 petal punch for the inside of the years and the small oval for the outside of the ears.  The hair between his ears is actually the grass die from Die-namics which you can see in this picture too!  The design paper is from SU.  I wish I had sponged his head and ears with dark brown but I was in a hurry because I just found out it was her birthday.  Oh well!

The card is a stair step card and I used Petaloo flowers to decorate with MS butterfly punch.  It is hard to see but on the stair step is a small gift made with MS bow punch and a little red pearl for a little bling.  The balloons are from Martha Stewart too.

Picture of the card all done!  Hope she gets a kick out of her card! Happy Birthday Manya!!

Wanted to share this picture of my ground phlox!  It has grown so over the past few years.  Pretty soon it will be up to my little bunny!  This is a sure sign that summer is just around the corner when the phlox is in bloom.

Memorial Day was early this year. It seems to surprise us so I am considering this Memorial Week! Thank you for all the men and women who gave the ultimate sacrifice to our country! Bless the USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment