Sausalito, California

Monday, July 27, 2015

Birthday Suit

I have made the shirt cards before but I thought this was a cute twist on the shirt cards.  It is almost like a criss-cross card when you pull out the sentiment from the top.  I saw this type of card on pinterest. Check out the video for the instructions which she does a great job showing but I didn't have the thinlet from Stampin up so I made my own base.   I cut 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and then scored on the long size at 2 1/4 and 6 1/4.  Just glue the bottom edge and left side, only about 1/2 way up.  Fold down your lapels and had a bow and buttons.  The inside tag is measured at 3 1/2 by 5. The base of the card is mounted on cardstock to give it a little more stability.

My brother's birthday is coming up at the end of this week so I thought this would be cute to spell out his name on his shirt.  Happy Birthday Hal!  

Just add your sentiment inside the shirt.  Love it type of card! Can't wait to try this for a baby card! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: