Sausalito, California

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Butterflies are the Theme!

Love these card in the box cards and this one is a birthday card for my friend, Sandra.  She loves flowers and I actually have helped her with her perennial garden.  Graphic 45 Botanical Paper Collection is perfect for her.  Flowers are from Die-namics and the butterflies are from Martha Stewart punch. The butterflies have tiny pearls for their heads.  The leaves are Sizzix and Die-namics which I use a lot.

Closer look
For the side flaps, I did fussy cut some roses from the Graphic 45 paper collection with butterflies.  On the bottom of the Box, I used the Fence Border Punch from Martha Stewart.  This card just makes me smile.  Happy Birthday, Sandra!  Enjoy your special day!

Back of the card

1 comment:

  1. Love this card in the box! The back of the card is just as beautiful!

    ReplyDelete