Sausalito, California

Monday, July 24, 2017

Birthday Blast for Adrianne!

I didn't want to post this card until after my sister's birthday which was yesterday.  She looks at my blog and I  never know when she will get the card.  I wanted to use my new stamp/die set from Stampin up.  Love, love, love purple and I know she does too!  The Stamp set is called "Birthday Blast" and the flower die is called "Botanical Builder" from Stampin up!  Happy Birthday little sis, Adrianne!!  See you soon! Hugs!

It was a beautiful weekend here in Maine, so we took a ride to North Conway via Sunday River in our sportscars.  My husband and I have a BMW Z3 and our friends have a Miata.  Saturday was a perfect drive for it!  Check out some pictures below...

Screw Auger Falls
Sunday River Golf Club

Footnote - I just have to say that our friends have golfed here and every hole has a gorgeous view of the mountains.  Sunday River has 5 mountains to ski!  Just beautiful scenery.  Just sayin.....
Roadsters
Climbers on Cathedral Ledge

No comments:

Post a Comment