Sausalito, California

Friday, October 6, 2017

Halloween Book/Card

This is a layered book/card that I created for Halloween to send to my son for Halloween!  The idea came from Heartfelt Creations.  They, actually, have the book/card already done and you just have to decorate but I made this entire book/card myself.  I used Spellbinders nestabilities ovals for the openings on each of the pages.  Besides the front and back, I have 2 pages inside.  Each page is decorated with dies, stickers, cut aparts from the paper collection  and stamps.  The paper collection is from Echo Park, called "Happy Haunting".  I love the bright purples, greens, oranges and yellows.  Love the designs which are perfect for Halloween!  Each page has a sentiment on it and, of course, decorated for Halloween.  This book/card would be easy to fold and send in 5 x 7 manila envelope.  Check it out...

Used stamp set from SU on the right page
Stickers on the right and gothic gate on the right
Elizabeth Craft bat in front of the moon, spooky!
Haunted House for the last page!
Boo!

2 comments:

  1. Love your Halloween Fold out card! Each page is full of fun! The gate is my favorite! Great Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric is going to love it. The layered oval card is perfect for this holiday,too. So fun to make.

    ReplyDelete