Sausalito, California

Monday, April 30, 2018

Gardening in May!

This birthday is for a friend who is just getting started in the papercrafting world.  She is a gardener and since her birthday is this week I thought this Stampin up bundle "Grown with Love" was so appropriate for her.  I bought this bundle last fall and just now I am using it and I love it!!  I reminds me of what I need to do soon--buying flowers and planting them for the spring/summer!!  Can't wait! The sentiment on the back of this card reads, "Plant a flower, chase a cloud, watch a sunset, laugh out loud, find some perfect thing to do-- Celebrate just being you!"   Just a little shout out to that little frog in the lower right hand corner--it is a sticker!  Just so cute!

I also have been working on a quilt for my son.  He picked the colors and the design.  I still have a lot to do but I am so thrilled that he asked me to make him something that he will have for a long time because as a friend put it,  "it is made with love". 

Just the beginning-so many more squares/triangles to go!

Yay more color!


1 comment:

  1. Love your garden card! Great job on the quilt! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete