Sausalito, California

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Graduation Theme Projects

My sisters and I are going to start making items for a spring craft fair in June that we are going to participate.  We came up with a name for our "little business" called Sisters' Designs.  Because the fair is at the beginning of June, we thought graduation projects would be good to have available to purchase like cards and gift cards/boxes.  Here are a few items that I have been working on for the craft fair.  
Graduation box/lantern
Sentiment on the back
Side view
This was a fun project to make.  It makes a great centerpiece for a graduation party with a tea light inside the box.  It measures about 4 1/2 inches by 7 inches.  I have already made one for a friend's birthday (see previous post) but I think I will make a birthday one also for the fair.  It doesn't take long to make them at all.                                                                                                                    

Pop up gift box
Panda Bear
This is a gift box for a gift card or a small gift like earrings or a necklace.  The instructions for this little box are very easy to follow just click here.  Melissa does a great show showing you how to make this cute pop up gift box. I used Marianne Creatable's panda bear holding a banner that says "You did it!

Petite Card in a Box

Card closed

Sentiment on the back
My last project that I made last week for Graduation theme is a Petite Card in a box with a hot air balloon die that I have and used the Stampin Up DSP that  coordinates great with hot air balloons.  My hot air balloon is from Memory box and it is just one die.  The cloud die is from Sizzix.  

Heading back to my craftroom to start making some more Graduation themed cards and Wedding cards especially since June is a big month for Weddings!

No comments:

Post a Comment