Sausalito, California

Friday, February 22, 2019

President's Day Birthday!Birth

Birthday Card for a Naval Officer

Coast Guard Sailor!
I just love making nautical cards for people I love!!  My brother-in-law's birthday was yesterday and he is a retired Coast Guard Officer, so I knew he would love this type of card for his birthday!  He has been retired about 7 or 8 years but he loves to sail.  He has been on many cruises because he loves being on the water as his brother, my husband!  We are headed for a cruise next week and very excited about it! 

For this card, I used some punches and dies.  Love the woodgrain paper from Simple Stories!  Thanks for stopping by to see this February birthday card! 

1 comment:

  1. Love this nautical card! I am sure Mark's bro will love it too!

    ReplyDelete