Sausalito, California

Monday, May 13, 2019

Birthday with Animals!


Jungle Birthday
Our next door neighbor  has a birthday today!! She is 8 years old today and loves crafting.  I made this diorama card for her with Elizabeth Craft Jeep, which I just got and I love it!!  The Panda, Elephant and Giraffe are from Marianne Designs.  I just got the kangaroo today or I would have added it to the card.

Card folded

Back of the card for the sentiment
The frog on the front and the back are stickers that I have had in my stash.  I think I got them at Michael's, so adorable.  It does lay flat for mailing which is pictured above but I am glad I didn't  have to mail it because it does take a huge envelope because I made it huge.   The size of the card is  5 1/2 x 6.  I have made them smaller which I would do if I was going to mail it.  Dioramas are so much fun to make and decorate.  Hope she likes it!  Happy Birthday Caroline!!

1 comment: