Sausalito, California

Monday, July 15, 2019

Caden's Cards!


Sentiment for Caden

It has been a busy summer!  Making birthday cards and getting ready for a couple of craft fairs that my sisters and I are doing this fall.  My husband and I just got back from a vacation trip that we took to Glacier and Yellowstone so I am still trying to get back on track to getting back into my craftroom.  Here are a couple of cards that I made for my friends grandson!  He loves dinosaurs and the Red Sox!!  The bridge card above and a card in a box below.  These dinosaurs are just the cutest!



This Red Sox card in a box birthday card I made for my friends to give to their grandson, Caden.  They are Red Sox fans and so is Caden.  This was so appropriate for both of them.  It is so much fun making cards that just works for that special person!  and they appreciate it so much.  Caden couldn't put them down!!  Happiest of birthdays Caden!!!

1 comment: