Sausalito, California

Monday, July 22, 2019

The Heat is On!

We got back from our trip out west and was disappointed that our new liner was delayed by 3 weeks.  This past week they were able to put in the new liner before this 90+ degree weather.  We had a ball in the pool! Because of the heat, I haven't been in my craftroom but before that I was able to make a few birthday cards for my sister and a wonderful high school friend!  Check out pictures below of the cards I made for them and also a fun filled weekend with friends!




Finished the day with ice cream!
Both my sister and friend's birthdays are tomorrow and these are the two cards I made for these two! Happy Birthday Adrianne and Vicki!  Two special ladies!

I thought this cute birdhouse worked for Adrianne!

Fits in an envelope perfect!

Love this stamp set from SU

More flowers inside! Happy Birthday Vicki!

No comments:

Post a Comment