Sausalito, California

Thursday, January 27, 2022

Crafting

I love having a theme to make a birthday card for someone. This one is for my husband. He can't start a day without his coffee! Love this set from Stampin up "Coffee Cafe". It has been used a lot! The bridge style card is an easy one to make and worked perfectly! Happy Birthday to my best friend who happens to be my husband, lucky me!
The coffee bean stamp is so cute! My husband pointed out that it looks like lips! I think so too!
I have been doing some crafts with my pom pom maker. Love all the ideas on Pinterest especially the bunny bottoms! They are so adorable! It was easy to make two cute chicks with Easter eggs for Easter and little gnomes with their hats for anything. Lastly I made a vignette with a pom pom bunny in a garden that says "Hello Spring"! Can't wait for spring! I also made the carrots for the little bunny. It won't be long before spring is here!

3 comments:

  1. You know I love a coffee themed card! Hope he had a great birthday! Love the bunny and carrot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Phillis. Love you for posting. Miss you so much!

      Delete
  2. Wow! You have been busy! Love the coffee card! I don't know which I like better- the chicks or bunnies or the adorable Gnomes!!

    ReplyDelete