Sausalito, California

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Welcome to 2022!

Since it is a New Year, my sisters and I went to our booth yesterday changed out Christmas items for Valentine items! This is the first thing I made for Valentine's Day. A Valentine heart made with corks! You can hang it on your front door or on your wall. If it doesn't sell, I may hang in on my wall. My daughter gives me a lot of corks from the restaurant that she works. I painted the tops of the corks pink and red with the ribbon wrapped around the entire heart. It took a few days to make because I glued the heart a little at a time to make sure they stayed in place. I used both Gorilla glue and hot glue. Loved how it came out! For our booth, I also made a couple of Valentine baskets and also with corks a cell phone holder which is pictured below.
It has a nautical theme because where we have our booth is near the ocean and nautical things sell very well. I actually kept one of the cell phone holders that I made for myself. It works great in my craftroom to watch videos.
Above is the Valentine Explosion Box that I made which was fun to do! Explosion Boxes are always fun to do! Here are some pictures of the inside of the explosion box.
I want to make another one for a friend who I know will love this. You can add pictures to this box too! Valentine's Day will be here before you know it! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: