Sausalito, California

Friday, November 11, 2022

Happy November!

Yesterday was a good friend's birthday and he is 70! Love making these twisted 4-panel cards. I have a die from Karen Burniston that makes this style card but I used to make them without the die, so it can be done. Happy 70th Birthday Tom! Last month we had fun going to my friend's house for Cricut camp! Here are some pictures from her Cricut camp and what we made! The jointed Santas were fun to make! I hung mine up when I got home! Thank you Cindy for holding this fun day!
My Halloween haunted house that I gave out to the little trick or treaters this year. I used the tutorial from Splitcoaststampers tutorial under milk carton box. It was the perfect size to hand out to them.
Today is Veteran's Day and I wanted to thank all the Veteran's that have made this country safe! Thank you for your service! Here is my favorite veteran!

No comments:

Post a Comment