My daughter's birthday was this past week and she is a reader! She puts on Instagram her monthly books that she has read. I love this card for her and she was very impressed. It is an easel style card which gives you enough space for the image. The back of the card gives you some room but not a lot for the sentiment but it can be put inside the card.
Also, I made a card for a very good friend who has a birthday the same day as my daughter. She has told me she has been having problems with groundhogs, possums but she has never seen a racoon yet. The card below is for her birthday which says everything. I thought it was so appropriate for her!!
Again the sentiment is on the other side of the card which is a small area but it is doable! She got a kick out of it. Happy Birthdays Girls!



No comments:
Post a Comment