Sausalito, California

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Lexi's First Birthday!

Happy Birthday Lexi!  Made this card for my great niece.  She turns 1 tomorrow and she is a little angel. I bought this stamp 2 months ago and wanted to use it for Christmas but just didn't get around to it.  When the invitation came for Lexi's party, I thought this would be perfect!  Copic markers were used to color Angel Tilda. I also used sizzix stars and cloud dies.  The cloud is embossed  with cuttlebug EF. I had so much fun doing this card and purple is my new favorite color. Directions for this card,the funky fold design, is http://sweeetdesignby cheryl.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Your card is adorable! I just love any of the Tilda stamps! But this one is precious!! The colors are fab too!!

    ReplyDelete