Sausalito, California

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Candle

-
Here is another card that I sent out as my Christmas card this year. The Spellbinders poinsettia is a beautiful die. I used 3 mini pearls for the center of the poinsettia. The candle is a sizzix die, embossed with cuttlebug folder.  I made my own banner for the sentiment and used  clear rock candy crackle paint to give it a little glimmer.  The Christmas DP from SU is the background paper which is really pretty!  It was a pretty easy card to do.  I want to try this again using the bird punch for the flame.  I saw this used on another card on pinterest and loved the outcome.  I love making Christmas cards!!!  More to come!

1 comment:

  1. I love your Poinsettia! It is one of my favorite flowers at Christmas. It is perfect on your card! The background decorative paper is beautiful! It's a lovely Christmas card!!!

    ReplyDelete