Sausalito, California

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy New Year!!

Starting out the New Year on a decorative note.  My husband and I went "junkin" last weekend in the Arundel/Wells, Maine area and picked up this old window.  It just needed to be sanded a little because it was pretty rough. I am glad we did because the red showed through a little more.

The glass was in great condition so all it needed was a little cleaning up.  I have seen this idea on pinterest so I just added PICTURES!  It's a little hard to see but I put up pictures of my husband, my two children, me and our 2 dogs as babies/puppies.  I love it because I can change it up just like a picture frame! 

I wanted to share some Christmas Day pictures of my family at my house.  My mom opening gifts from all of us. Christmas was a beautiful day both outside and in.  Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year!!!

Just one of her many gifts!
Our Christmas Tree



2 comments:

  1. Very cool window frame! I love the look with the pictures! Great shot of Mom opening presents! It was a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the window as a picture frame. Christmas was great this year. It went by too quickly..

    ReplyDelete