Sausalito, California

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Family Easter Baskets

Time again to make some Easter Baskets for the family.  On pinterest I saw this tutorial which has 2 parts. The first video and then the second for this basket.  It is really very easy but you will need the sizzix scallop envelope die also some ribbon, DP, solid cardstock, decorative brads and decorative border punch.  I also did a purple one which is shown below.  It is a really good size basket which measures 5 1/2-6 inches roundish.

I can't decide whether or not to glue the flaps down or not.  Hope you enjoyed this little basket and try to make one for your family.  Easter will be here before you know it!  Happy Easter  Everyone!!


1 comment:

  1. I love these baskets! They make a great centerpiece too! I can't wait to make one!!!

    ReplyDelete