Sausalito, California

Sunday, March 10, 2013

March Sympathy

This is a sympathy card that I made for my husband's secretary.  Her father died this past week.  He was 89 years young. I wanted to use spring colors since March is the beginning of spring.  SU's "Just Believe" stamp set is a beautiful set.  For the background I used my new honeycomb embossing folder also from SU and added some yellow rhinestones to keep with the cream, yellow and green colors. I saw something similar to this card on pinterest.  I wanted to show you but I couldn't find it and I didn't pin it.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Soory to hear of her father's death! He did have a long life. Your card is lovely! She will appreciate it. Making sympathy cards is always tough for me. I don't know why. Yours is perfect!

    ReplyDelete