Sausalito, California

Friday, May 10, 2013

I Can't Believe It!

My sisters and I are planning a 50th birthday party for my younger sister, Andrea!  I can't believe she is turning 50 this summer.  We are having the party early because her actual 50th birthday isn't until August but we wanted to surprise her. She definitely will be surprised since we are having the party 3 months ahead.  My sister, Phillis, will be here from Florida and my mom's birthday is May 20th so we thought this would be a good way to get her there without any suspicions and just tell her it is a party for Mom!!

The picture doesn't show the color very well, I think, because it is behind glass but I used 20 different pictures of Andrea.  I wanted to show her as a young little girl (school pictures) and as she is today, a lovely mother and wife!  I used a lot of different elements like stickers, sizzix, nestabilities, punches and chipboard. This was definitely a lot of fun to make and I hope she will love it!  She was such a little cutie growing up!!
Love her to pieces.  Happy 50th Birthday Andrea!!

Love her wedding picture!
A wonderful Mom!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! It came out fabulous! I love all the pictures in the garden! Andrea will love it!

    ReplyDelete