Sausalito, California

Friday, May 31, 2013

Bendi-Fold Card

I saw this card on pinterest and watched the tutorial on splitcoast on how to make this new type of card.  Please check out this tutorial by Bibiana.  She does a great job showing how it is done. I used Cheery Lynn Designs Fanciful Flourish for the very front with some small little flowers.  Memory box dies for the bird, branch and leaves as well as the tree in the inner most fold.  I wanted to put a cat or dog running in the field but I didn't have one but that will have to be my next purchase.  MS punch for the fence with more flowers. Check out below for more pictures of the inside of the card and the sentiment for a Happy Birthday to someone special.  It is great because it does fold down and fits into a 4 3/4 x 6 1/2 envelope. Thanks Bibiana!!

Inside with the sentiment



Happy Birthday- Hope your day is as special as you are!



2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to try this fold. Your card looks so cute. The Memory Box die cut works so well here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you used! Very cool card! I think I will make another one!

    ReplyDelete