Sausalito, California

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Eric's Valentine

I just finished making my son's Valentine. It is called a Building Block card.  I saw the tutorial on pinterest and thought it was adorable and as she says it can be used for almost any occasion.  It really is very easy!!
The tutorial is from Splitcoast but here it is from pinterest.  I used memory box dies, nestabilities, sizzix and the three dimensional heart on the front that says Hugs & Kisses is from Walmart which I found for only a dollar and I got a bunch as you can see.    Check out more pictures below but I have to run to put it in the mail tomorrow!! 
Another view!


2 comments:

  1. What a deal at Walmart! I didn't realize that had such cute stuff! Eric will love this card! I do think I might use it again and again!

    ReplyDelete