Sausalito, California

Monday, October 6, 2014

Ghostly Halloween

A couple of weeks ago my sisters and I had a SU party.  Our consultant, Cathy, showed us some new products and we did a fun card!  I wanted to show some of the girls the card in the box.  This is what we made.  Love the owl punch from SU!  It makes such cute ghosts!!   We had a great time!   The ghost on the front flap and the spider on the side flap are from sizzix as well as the tree.  Fun,  fun,  fun SU party!
Closer scary look!
MS border punch
Love this Sizzix black cat!
September seemed to fly by this year!  Connie and Russ, me and my husband, Mark went to the Fryeburg Fair last week.  Mark and I have never been and I was impressed!  It was huge!  We had beautiful weather and walking in the stalls and seeing the draft horses and oxen reminded me of my grandfather's farm.  When I was growing up, I remember going to visit my grandparents and jumping in the haystacks in my grandfather's barn.  The barn is gone now but the smell still lingers.  The animals are amazing.  Check out the pictures below!! We had a great time!  Can't wait for next year!  A bonus was that we played the ponies and I won $6.20!  I think it was beginner's luck! Great day in Maine!!
Gorgeous !
Travels in pairs
Just enormous!
Hams!
Amazing work!  Done with a chainsaw!

Friendship won!


1 comment:

  1. I loved our Card in a Box! It was great fun! Wow, the fair looked like fun too!

    ReplyDelete