Sausalito, California

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Job Well Done!

This has been on my husband's "to do list" all summer and finally have gotten around to doing it with the help of my brother-in-law, Russ and our neighbor Marty!!  I didn't take a "before" picture but it was really in bad shape with mushrooms growing out of it!  (As Jimmy Fallon says, "Ew"!)  This is the wall underneath our deck which encloses our pool and gardening stuff.  I love that Russ and Mark trimmed around the windows! Marty had a lot of the lumber that we used and the jack to hold up the deck because the headers had to be replaced.  Mark and Russ did the contruction/replacement job which came out terrific.  It was 2 1/2 days work!!    I have an idea for Marty to thank him but Russ and Connie are giving us a hard time but we will not stop until this is taken care of!!  Thank you so much Russ and Marty!!

Of course, I had to make a cute little tag for Marty's bottle of Jack Daniels!!  Love the Halloween paper!  I had it leftover from last Halloween and I can't remember the name of the line.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! They did a great job! It looks fabulous! I love the tag on the bottle too! Great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They did do a great job. Russ is handy around the house. He really enjoyed working with Mark. He liked that it was not a hot day. I looks so good. So does you Halloween box for Marty. What a nice guy!

    ReplyDelete