Sausalito, California

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Thankful & Grateful

Thanksgiving is this Thursday and I was in my craftroom today finishing up some cards I made for friends and relatives.  Lovely as a Tree stamp set is one of my favorite sets from SU!  This is the first time I used the Wandering Words stamp set from SU.  I love how this card came together!  Check out this card on pinterest which is where I found my inspiration!!  I embossed the trees with gold and sponged distress black soot for the ground and spicey marmalade for the sky.  Below are some more pictures of other cards I made with different colored cardstock framing the card.   They will be in the mail tomorrow.  Happy Thanksgiving to all!


 Sorry that this inside sentiment is sideways but I loved the poem for Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving Day poem

No comments:

Post a Comment