Sausalito, California

Monday, March 23, 2015

Easter Step Card

This is my second Easter card this year which I made for my son.  It is in the mail to him in San Francisco.  Again, I saw this step card on pinterest and click here for the card and directions.  Love the little bunnies from Die-namics.  I used them all over the card. Below are more pictures of the card from different angles.

I didn't want to make the card too girly but couldn't help putting some flowers and ribbon on it.  The paper, I think, is from Authenique or Farm House.  I have had it for a while and the colors are perfect for an Easter/Spring card!

 This card closes to a 6x6 size so fits in a bigger envelope but still easy enough to mail.  Happy Easter to everyone and Happy Spring too!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Wow! This is pretty! I love them colors and the papers you used! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete