Sausalito, California

Monday, March 16, 2015

Beachy Birthday

Friends of mine from my high school graduating class are all turning 60 this year!  So I have been busy making 60 birthday cards for them.  4 of them rent a beach house in Old Orchard Beach every year and another 4 of us always make a point of spending at least a couple of days with them.  We look forward to their "beach week".  They usually have pretty good weather so we are hoping the same for this summer!!!  The cards that I have made so far have been beachy themes.  This one, of course, are sandals which I had a template for them. So this was just fussy cutting them.  Just added a couple of flowers and some bling.  I thought it was adorable!!  Happy 60th Birthday Julia!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the flip flops! Can't wait until I can wear them!!!

    ReplyDelete