Sausalito, California

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving 2016

Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful and visit with friends and family.  Just a quick post to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and to share this cute favor for the 15 people coming to our house for Thanksgiving.  I saw this cute pumpkin favor on Pinterest and wanted to make it for Thanksgiving place settings.  Changed the decoration on the front a bit but the basic construction is the same.  It was really fun and easy to make.   Below are some close up pictures of it and also picture of my Thanksgiving tables!  HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

Here are a few of the ones I made!
Fill with candy!
Table #1
Table #2


1 comment:

  1. Love your party favor! Tom is downstairs making the corn scallop so I thought I would look at some of my favorite blogs! I am glad I did! Can't wait to see everyone!

    ReplyDelete