Sausalito, California

Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas Crafting

Last week's small snowstorm was a good day to have fun in my craftroom!  All presents wrapped and Christmas cards done and mailed, a good time to have some fun for myself.  Papertrey's snow globe die is so versatile.  Loved playing with it and came up with this!  Santa's sleigh and reindeer is so small and adorable from Papertrey's petite places and SU's Christmas tree punch and stamp set are the main theme of the globe.  Just added some snow and snowflakes with a little "Joy"!

These Christmas cards I sent out last week to people that I got cards from that weren't on my list. Love this wreath set from SU.  The background paper is from Simple Stories.  

With only 2 days to Christmas, I hope everyone is ready!  Merry Christmas to all!

1 comment:

  1. I love your snow globe! Are the trees from Stampin Up? Cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete