Sausalito, California

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Cupcake for 90th Birthday

Here is a tent card for a 90th birthday!  Mrs. Verrill was a very good friend of my parents.  She was a fun neighbor when I was growing up.

This is a fun fold to make and I love Elizabeth Craft's glitter stickers!  I used MS butterfly and leaf punches with Memory box flower die.  Below are a few photos of a side and back view of this card! Happy 90th Birthday Shirley!

Sorry this photo is a little blurry but I deleted the picture before I check it.  Love this paper which is from Graphic 45, Gilded Lily.  and the die is from SU.

This side view of the card and it shows how the card stands up.  The paper I used is from SU and Graphic 45.

2 comments:

  1. I love your tent card! Shirley was a good friend! 90 years deserves to be celebrated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tent card is adorable. Have not made one yet. Love the butterfly. Reminds me that spring might be around the corner once all this snow melts. Hope Shirley had a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete