Sausalito, California

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Minions for February!

Minions are the cutest!  My brother-in-law's birthday is next week and this past summer he was here doing the 4-corners of the USA on his motorcycle with his son-in-law!  They did it in 21 days and I can't remember how many miles but what a tremendous trip for them!  While Sandy was here, he had a minion that he couldn't put down so appropriate is this card.  It is a pop up card from Sizzix.  The small minions on the front are punch art using the owl punch from  SU.

Inside is the pop up minion holding his balloon!  This minion is a little bigger using the a framelit die from SU.  Click here for my inspiration for this minion.  I found it on pinterest (where else?)

Here is a closer look at this cute little minion.  It feels good to be back in my craftroom  This is my first card I made since being home on a 2-week vacation in Florida visiting friends and family.  Here are a few photos of our trip.  We went from Orlando to Sun City to visit my husband's 99 year old aunt, then back to Orlando.  We traveled the next day to the Everglades, Key Largo, Key West and then back to the Everglades.  Our friends took us to Bok Towers and then the last week went to DisneyWorld.  It is good to be home even if we did get 15 inches of snow the following day but it sure was a super trip!!  Check out some pictures below of some of my favorite pictures.  I did say some because I took a  lot of pictures!!

On the run!
Dear Friends
Key Largo Sunset
Key West Signage!

Bok Tower
More fun with Friends at Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment