Sausalito, California

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Love Bunnies!

Before April is over, I wanted to show the 2 Easter cards I made for my children.  One is an Easel Card and the other a tunnel card.  Elizabeth Craft has the cutest bunny/rabbit die that I had to use it on both cards. The carrot that the bunny is holding is so small and so darn cute!  Love it!  The Martha Stewart balloon punch worked great for the size Easter egg that I needed.  Closer look at the individual cards are featured below so you can see the background of the tunnel card better. Thanks for stopping by that checking these cards out!

Easel Card
Tunnel Card
Spring flowers popping up with a bird on the embossed branch from Cuttlebug.  Of course, there are more Easter eggs.  The clouds are from Stampin up's cupcake punch.  Just love this card!

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable! Cute ideas to showcase all the bunnies! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The diorama card is awesome. I have not made one yet, but think you have inspired me to try. Bunnies are adorable and you know how I love bunnies.

    ReplyDelete