Sausalito, California

Friday, August 4, 2017

Baby Bottle

Another baby girl for the Wallace family!  I found this bottle template on Pinterest and with my new Marianne Creatables rocking horse die made this cute card for the baby shower last weekend.   Love the pink plaid glitter paper that I used from Michael's and the gray polka-dot paper from SU.  Just added a little lace and all done!!

Inside just a cute baby sentiment and I made a pocket for a gift card.  Also got the "little feet" from Marianne Creatables too!   I also wanted to show you the gift bag because the baby's sister, Evy, loves Minnie Mouse and so do I!

Who doesn't love Minnie??!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable! I want to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is adorable. I love the rocking horse. Kristin loved it.

    ReplyDelete