Sausalito, California

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Yosemite Birthday

Here is the folio I made for our friends who travel with us on our National Park Trips.  This past June we went to Yosemite, Death Valley, Sequoia and King's Canyon and this folio shows them all.  I used the Photoplay collection and a lot of dies and stickers from the collection.  It is so much fun to make these projects because you can  relive the trip again!!  It was Dennis' birthday so it was perfect that I had it done for his birthday this past week.  Below are some of the pictures from the folio and his birthday card. I love the Tim Holtz folio-I think I am going to make one for us!!

Inside with a waterfall on the left

Added pages on the right

Lone Pine and Manzanar pictures

Pop up card

Front of the card

Happy Birthday Dennis!

No comments:

Post a Comment