Sausalito, California

Friday, August 31, 2018

Fabric Folding


I found this video on Pinterest on making these Christmas ornaments and my sisters and I just love making them.  You really get better at it the more you do and having a 5/8 inch marker helps too! After we made these, we started making pine cones and I have started a Christmas tree and I know my sister has made an angel which are so adorable! There is also a tutorial on making a wreath too! The one thing that is different besides the positioning of the folded fabric for each of the projects, you don't have to iron the Christmas ornaments but ironing for the pine cones and Christmas tree is really important if you want a good point with the fabric.  Here is the tutorial for the ornaments if you are interested in giving them a try.  I feel like Jennifer and I are good friends because I have listened to her tutorial for the pine cones and the Christmas wreath.  She does a great job showing the techniques.   Check out the website below/youtube for her tutorial!

                                        https://www.pinterest.com/pin/34832597104229888/

Pine Cone
It has been a busy summer planning a bridal shower for my niece who is getting married in France and also having my brother and sisters here from Florida, Massachusetts and New Jersey.  We all were together for the bridal shower which was so special.  I'll show pictures of the shower on my next post because there are quite a few with a Paris theme. 

Also this past week, my son and his girlfriend, Sabrina were here from California.  So happy to see them and happy to meet Sabrina.  She is a doll!  Eric never lets me take pictures of him (just like his mom) but he relented.  It was a great week and the weather was perfect!!  Miss them already!

Happy couple

Eric and Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment