Sausalito, California

Monday, October 8, 2018

September Celebrations!

Marianne Designs' Squirrel

Flag Birthday Card
September has become a big month for celebrations!  Anniversaries and birthdays galore!!  This card is for a friend.  I had to use Marianne Creations squirrel die which I think is so cute and appropriate because this summer and fall, we have been overrun with them.  This is a fun card to make and I used JustRite Stamps that I haven't used in a while. 

Front of card

Inside card
Graphic 45's Fairie Dust paper collection is so beautiful and I had to use it for another friend's birthday which was at the end of September!  Love this type of pop up card!  Doesn't everyone love fairies, unicorns and magic!! 

Love this stamp set from Stampin up and it was great for an anniversary card, so I made 2!  My brother, Hal and Charlotte and my sister, Connie and Russ had Anniversaries in September.  I made the same card but different colors!  Pretty, pretty, pretty!!!

1 comment: