Sausalito, California

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Halloween Preparations!


Last week my sisters and I had a craft day and made these loaded envelopes for Halloween!  I made this one for my daughter. I used Graphic 45 Eerie Tale paper collection.  Lots of tags and candy can fit into these envelopes.  Love making them so I made 2 more for a friend's grandchildren.  This paper collection is so beautiful- I love purple, black, and orange together! 

For Emily and Chloe!
I found some dream catchers at Michael's in New Jersey when we were down there last weekend on sale!! Perfect!  They look like a spider web so I added a spider ring (which I know it is hard to see). The rosettes were cute with fun ghosts on them. 

Front of haunted house

Back of haunted house
These two boxes are pre-made so I just decorated them for the neighborhood girls.  They love crafting so I thought I would give these to them.  They are actually the only 2 trick or treaters in our neighborhood now.  I filled it with candy but also witches fingers, bubble liquid, dracula teeth so they don't just get candy.  Trick or Treat!

1 comment:

  1. Your loaded envelopes came out fabulous! The boxes for the kids next door are adorable! The kids are going to love them!

    ReplyDelete