Sausalito, California

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

October is here!


Coasters
My son's birthday is this month and I wanted to make him some coasters for his new apartment with pictures that I have taken this past summer from the coast of Maine. They came out great! They are in the mail and he should get them tomorrow!  Clockwise the pictures are Portland Head Light, Pemaquid Lighthouse, Five Islands and the 4th coaster is also Five Islands. ( I think the seagull wanted to join us for lunch that day) 

Eric's birthday card

Inside Eric's birthday card
I did a diorama with acetate and kept with the lighthouse theme for a birthday card.  I used a combination of SU stamps and dies with graphic 45 paper.  I can't believe my son will be 36 years old next week.

Lighted Frame
Another project that I just finished the other day, is this sleigh with presents.  I just added some glitter paper. sentiment  and, of course,  lights! How fun is this! This is just a sample of the lighted frames that my sisters and I will be selling at our craft fair next month.  Below are a few pictures of our set for the craft fairs.  We will be at the Italian Heritage Center on Saturday November 2nd and Windham High School on Saturday, November 9th and Sunday, November 10th.  We are ready!!!  I'm sure you will find a gift for a loved one!!





No comments:

Post a Comment