Sausalito, California

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Happy 2020!

You're so sweet!

Since Christmas, I have been busy making birthday cards for the new year!  This one is cute one that I found on Pinterest and the tutorial is pretty easy to follow.  It uses the Stampin up Tasty Trucks which is a cute stamp set that I got last year decided to give this one a try.  The paper used is also from Stampin up. There are no dies for this stamp set so I had to fussy cut the truck but it is pretty straight forward.   Below is the back of the card and also the link for this tutorial.


                                       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0OVB3M86_A
Back of the card



Pull both sides

Slider/Shaker card

Sentiment on the back
       This is a fun card to make but you need to keep your plastic sheets for the mechanism inside this card. I made this for a friend who's birthday is this week and glad I got it in the mail in time.  The tutorial for this card is https://www.pinterest.com/pin/34832597105781853/ 

Have fun making these two slider cards!  Happy New Year!

                           

2 comments: