Sausalito, California

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Birthday Double Concertina Card

Birthday Card for Mark

Double Panel
This was a fun card to make. I didn't have the die to make the window so I just measured the opening and used my xacto-knife.  The paper collection is Graphic 45's World's Fair.  My husband's birthday isn't until January 20th and I can't wait to give it to him.  He will be amazed.  I love "Mixed up Crafts" tutorials and she does a wonderful job explaining this.  The link to make this card is below so be sure to check it out.  I put the sentiment on the back of the card but you can always put it on the one of the panels.  If you live in the northeast, stay safe we are headed for another snowstorm tonight.  It sounds like it will be the same as Thursday's storm 4-8 inches depending on  where you are.  We are definitely getting a lot of birds in our feeders with these storms. 

                                     https://www.pinterest.com/pin/34832597107563218/

Back of card 

No comments:

Post a Comment