Sausalito, California

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Happy Leap Day!

This past week craft day was at my sister's house in Kennebunk. Andrea and I made more of these
cute little purses.  She had the flamingo & wine fabric which I had to make right away.  Because St Patrick's Day is coming up, I had some fabric perfect for that.  Here is the tutorial I used for the measurements but instead of double sided paper, I used fabric with double sided tape to attach to the cardstock.    I think I want to add some charms to the side of the purse to hang down, purse jewelry! Easy to make even when you don't have the die.  I think I posted the link before but here it is again for you to make.                  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/34832597107702030/



For my Flamingo Friend

St Patrick's Clovers

Wine, Wine and more Wine!
The top flap I did make a little bigger than what she showed in the tutorial. Mine measures 3 1/2 x 4 and I used an oval die to cut the front. The handle measures 1/2 x 7 inches.  I love the way these came out. I think we may sell them at our next craft fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment