Sausalito, California

Monday, March 2, 2020

Marching into March!


Our good friend's birthday was yesterday and we are getting on a plane tomorrow to go and visit them in Florida!  I am all packed and ready to go!  I made this birthday card for her.  She loves her gardens, both flowers and vegetables so I had to make her a card with flowers on their fence!


The left side
The right side

Back of the card
Front of the mini file folder
In addition to the card, I also made a mini file folder album for her with pictures of her grandsons in it. There is plenty of room for her to add more pictures but I did steal some pictures from  her facebook page and her daughter-in-law's facebook page.  Her grandsons are so adorable; it was definitely hard to pick which pictures to use but below is a sample of some of the pages.   I used graphic 45 paper collection, Mother Goose.  This little mini album uses only 3 file folders.  If you want the link to it, let me know, I will definitely find it for you.  Thanks for stopping by!

Family

The boys



Flip page

Tags for the top pockets


No comments:

Post a Comment