Sausalito, California

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Cupcake Favors

I made these a couple of months ago. These cupcake favors are so cute for a birthday party or celebration of any kind.  I have seen tutorials that you can make your own base but I used a paper cup and then put the designer paper around it.  Also made different ones using rosettes for the top of the cupcake. I don't have a link for the rosette cupcake, I just saw a picture on Pinterest and created my own. I did attach the cover with a hinge for the rosette cupcakes.  Pictures as well as the tutorial I watched for these cupcakes below.  I used mostly Graphic45 papers like Bloom, Botanical Tea and Fairie Dust.  Have fun making these cupcake boxes.

                         https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/cupcakebox/

Rosette on the left

2 Rosette cupcakes and 4 flower cupcakes

1 comment: