Sausalito, California

Monday, July 27, 2020

Happy 50th Birthday!


So this past weekend we had a 50th birthday party poolside for our youngest sister.  First time we have seen her since Christmas!  It was a beautiful day for a celebration!  My sisters and I have been working in our own craft rooms making things for the party.  The  project above folds into a box!  So cool!  It is pictured below to the left with the anchor on top.
The card that I made her is in the back of the picture. It is called a triple block card.  It is so easy to make. I will link the tutorial for it below.  It will fold up so that you can  mail it.  The paper cake in the center of the picture has different survival quotes to cope with turning 50!  My sister made the centerpiece that is on the right which includes candy! Love it!  Here is the link for the Triple Block card 

Poster -Back in 1970!



Happy Birthday Adrianne!

Love this photo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment