Sausalito, California

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Pop out Birthday!



 Loving this new die that I purchased a couple of weeks ago from Karen Burniston!  I used Graphic 45's Fairie Dust paper collection because I love the colors!  This card is for my son's girlfriend, Sabrina.  I think I will make a couple more for our craft fair in November which looks like it will be virtual.  Hope we will be able to participate.  Happy Birthday Sabrina!




This was a fun little vase with tulips (from Stampin up's owl punch) to make.  I thought this would be a cute birthday, anniversary or just thinking of you gift for someone.  It's perfect because  you don't have to water it!! Below is the link for the vase-have fun making it!  Thanks for stopping by!


https://www.theinspiredstamper.co.uk/2020/02/stampinup-dozen-redtulips.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment