Sausalito, California

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

2021 January Birthday

Back in my craftroom and making cards for friends and family because January is a big month for birthdays. Love making these cube cards and I decided to make this one for a friend who loves the beach. She never gets a beach card from me because of her January birthday. I always feel it should be a winter card. So I decided to change it up a little. Graphic 45 Ocean Blue paper collection continues to be a favorite of mine so I used it for her card. I hope I didn't go overboard with the fishes and shells. I will need to use a big envelope because this card measures 6x7.
Happy Birthday Betti! Happy 2021!

2 comments:

  1. How I Got My Husband back... Am so excited to share my testimony of a spell caster who brought my husband back to me. My husband and I have been married for about 6 years now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly cared about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Odu adebayo can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted(WhatsApp) him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and I did it and he did a spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promised never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. My family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr.odu adebayo If you have any problem contact him and I guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. you can WhatsApp him(+2347055287754)or Email him at : poweroflovespell@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete